As much as we’d like to avoid it, jealousy always seems to rear its ugly head at some point in a romantic relationship. On his latest single (coming on the heels of April’s Grey L.A.), alt-R&B buzzmaker Blackbear teaches fellas a lesson on how to assuage a woman’s doubts. Over his and Garrett Nash‘s production, a hazy flip of Great Good Fine Ok’s You’re the One for Me, the unsigned West Coast native croons, “All those other girls that you think I’m creepin’ round with, I ain’t, girl. / I’m only Down 4 U.” This reassuring jam isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Blackbear’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/6/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)