As much as we’d like to avoid it, jealousy always seems to rear its ugly head at some point in a romantic relationship. On his latest single (coming on the heels of April’s Grey L.A.), alt-R&B buzzmaker Blackbear teaches fellas a lesson on how to assuage a woman’s doubts. Over his and Garrett Nash‘s production, a hazy flip of Great Good Fine Ok’s You’re the One for Me, the unsigned West Coast native croons, “All those other girls that you think I’m creepin’ round with, I ain’t, girl. / I’m only Down 4 U.” This reassuring jam isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Blackbear’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/6/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.