If you grew up during the 1980s, you already know that milk does a body good. But do you know what does a Body even Better? Blackbear. On his latest promotional single, coming on the heels of mid-February’s The Afternoon, the Cali alt-R&B crooner touts the healthful effects of his lovin’ on the female physiology. As usual, he does his own production, crafting a steamy synth beat to back his come-ons. Fellow Golden State representative T. Mills contributes a pair of freaky guest 16s on the front. Body Better isn’t attached to any larger project, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked to the Booth for all the latest from this unsigned buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 03/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.