If you grew up during the 1980s, you already know that milk does a body good. But do you know what does a Body even Better? Blackbear. On his latest promotional single, coming on the heels of mid-February’s The Afternoon, the Cali alt-R&B crooner touts the healthful effects of his lovin’ on the female physiology. As usual, he does his own production, crafting a steamy synth beat to back his come-ons. Fellow Golden State representative T. Mills contributes a pair of freaky guest 16s on the front. Body Better isn’t attached to any larger project, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked to the Booth for all the latest from this unsigned buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 03/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.