If you grew up during the 1980s, you already know that milk does a body good. But do you know what does a Body even Better? Blackbear. On his latest promotional single, coming on the heels of mid-February’s The Afternoon, the Cali alt-R&B crooner touts the healthful effects of his lovin’ on the female physiology. As usual, he does his own production, crafting a steamy synth beat to back his come-ons. Fellow Golden State representative T. Mills contributes a pair of freaky guest 16s on the front. Body Better isn’t attached to any larger project, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked to the Booth for all the latest from this unsigned buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 03/9/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.