If you grew up during the 1980s, you already know that milk does a body good. But do you know what does a Body even Better? Blackbear. On his latest promotional single, coming on the heels of mid-February’s The Afternoon, the Cali alt-R&B crooner touts the healthful effects of his lovin’ on the female physiology. As usual, he does his own production, crafting a steamy synth beat to back his come-ons. Fellow Golden State representative T. Mills contributes a pair of freaky guest 16s on the front. Body Better isn’t attached to any larger project, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked to the Booth for all the latest from this unsigned buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 03/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.