If you grew up during the 1980s, you already know that milk does a body good. But do you know what does a Body even Better? Blackbear. On his latest promotional single, coming on the heels of mid-February’s The Afternoon, the Cali alt-R&B crooner touts the healthful effects of his lovin’ on the female physiology. As usual, he does his own production, crafting a steamy synth beat to back his come-ons. Fellow Golden State representative T. Mills contributes a pair of freaky guest 16s on the front. Body Better isn’t attached to any larger project, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked to the Booth for all the latest from this unsigned buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 03/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)