For What It’s Worth, Black Milk just unleashed a new single—and if you’re a fan of Motown hip-hop, I imagine that’ll be worthy quite a lot. His first feature since guesting on Slum Village‘s We on the Go back in April, this promo cut finds the underground mainstay flexing his lyrical muscles over a self-produced, Chipmunk-sampled beat. What It’s Worth isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can cop the record now via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep It Live ft. Mr. Porter" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)