For What It’s Worth, Black Milk just unleashed a new single—and if you’re a fan of Motown hip-hop, I imagine that’ll be worthy quite a lot. His first feature since guesting on Slum Village‘s We on the Go back in April, this promo cut finds the underground mainstay flexing his lyrical muscles over a self-produced, Chipmunk-sampled beat. What It’s Worth isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can cop the record now via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep It Live ft. Mr. Porter" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.