Black Milk, a note worthy producer from Detroit best known for his work with Slum Village, Pharoahe Monch, and Lloyd Banks, wants to take the music world by storm -not with his production work- but with his pure rhyming skills. On the single, Keep It Live, he brings back a true Hip-Hop sound that most in the industry feel is lacking in today’s current releases. Proving to be a jack of all trades, Black Milk shines outside of the booth with solid production, as he is joined by fellow Motown rapper-producer Mr. Porter of D12.
Written by Chicki on 04/13/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give the Drummer Sum" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)