Black Milk, a note worthy producer from Detroit best known for his work with Slum Village, Pharoahe Monch, and Lloyd Banks, wants to take the music world by storm -not with his production work- but with his pure rhyming skills. On the single, Keep It Live, he brings back a true Hip-Hop sound that most in the industry feel is lacking in today’s current releases. Proving to be a jack of all trades, Black Milk shines outside of the booth with solid production, as he is joined by fellow Motown rapper-producer Mr. Porter of D12.
Listen to More: Black Milk
Written by Chicki on 04/13/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give the Drummer Sum" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.