Black Milk, a note worthy producer from Detroit best known for his work with Slum Village, Pharoahe Monch, and Lloyd Banks, wants to take the music world by storm -not with his production work- but with his pure rhyming skills. On the single, Keep It Live, he brings back a true Hip-Hop sound that most in the industry feel is lacking in today’s current releases. Proving to be a jack of all trades, Black Milk shines outside of the booth with solid production, as he is joined by fellow Motown rapper-producer Mr. Porter of D12.
Listen to More: Black Milk
Written by Chicki on 04/13/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give the Drummer Sum" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.