With summer giving way to fall, Black ELement has crafted a ditty for that special J. Lo in your life. Featuring guest artist NAV, the emcee waxes poetic over the heart’s greatest mystery– love. While Element talks about how he used to love H.E.R., the highlight of All I Love comes during the last verse. More heartfelt than your favorite Lloyd song, the lyricist stands out amongst the crowd of copycat LL Cool J‘s and Nelly‘s and pushes a syrupy flow for today’s ‘90s babies. The Danksta-produced track is reminiscent of “the way we used to be” and may not vibe well with the YouTube generation, but this hip-hop hopeless romantic may just have the swagger to succeed. Hopefully the game starts to show love to the Boston native, whose new album, A Major Minority, drops September 18th.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/14/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Itis" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.