With summer giving way to fall, Black ELement has crafted a ditty for that special J. Lo in your life. Featuring guest artist NAV, the emcee waxes poetic over the heart’s greatest mystery– love. While Element talks about how he used to love H.E.R., the highlight of All I Love comes during the last verse. More heartfelt than your favorite Lloyd song, the lyricist stands out amongst the crowd of copycat LL Cool J‘s and Nelly‘s and pushes a syrupy flow for today’s ‘90s babies. The Danksta-produced track is reminiscent of “the way we used to be” and may not vibe well with the YouTube generation, but this hip-hop hopeless romantic may just have the swagger to succeed. Hopefully the game starts to show love to the Boston native, whose new album, A Major Minority, drops September 18th.
Listen to More: Black EL
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/14/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Itis" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.