With summer giving way to fall, Black ELement has crafted a ditty for that special J. Lo in your life. Featuring guest artist NAV, the emcee waxes poetic over the heart’s greatest mystery– love. While Element talks about how he used to love H.E.R., the highlight of All I Love comes during the last verse. More heartfelt than your favorite Lloyd song, the lyricist stands out amongst the crowd of copycat LL Cool J‘s and Nelly‘s and pushes a syrupy flow for today’s ‘90s babies. The Danksta-produced track is reminiscent of “the way we used to be” and may not vibe well with the YouTube generation, but this hip-hop hopeless romantic may just have the swagger to succeed. Hopefully the game starts to show love to the Boston native, whose new album, A Major Minority, drops September 18th.
Listen to More: Black EL Written by Kevin L. Clark
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Itis" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.