With summer giving way to fall, Black ELement has crafted a ditty for that special J. Lo in your life. Featuring guest artist NAV, the emcee waxes poetic over the heart’s greatest mystery– love. While Element talks about how he used to love H.E.R., the highlight of All I Love comes during the last verse. More heartfelt than your favorite Lloyd song, the lyricist stands out amongst the crowd of copycat LL Cool J‘s and Nelly‘s and pushes a syrupy flow for today’s ‘90s babies. The Danksta-produced track is reminiscent of “the way we used to be” and may not vibe well with the YouTube generation, but this hip-hop hopeless romantic may just have the swagger to succeed. Hopefully the game starts to show love to the Boston native, whose new album, A Major Minority, drops September 18th.
Listen to More: Black EL
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/14/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Itis" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.