Heaven, hell or Purgatory, life is what you make it. On the latest leak off the Boston natives’ forthcoming collaborative set, Black EL explores the themes of (in his own words) “the uncertainty of life and the power of choice,” flowing over production partner Durkin‘s dreamy, bell-driven grooves. Digging this contemplative selection? More fresh and insightful jams await on Black EL and Durkin’s latest full-length, The Collage. Keep it locked for release details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes!
Written by richard on 02/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Itis" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.