Originally released this past March as part of the Motown representative’s latest EP, Black EL‘s Mission Control has received a Chopped x Screwed makeover courtesy of beatsmith Durkin. Presented by SteadyLeanin.com, this version finds the frequent EL collaborator slathering on the dub delay and laser effects as slows the record down and chops it up. This rendition of Mission Control isn’t slated for inclusion on any forthcomning project, but fans can find the original version and much more on The Collage, available now for digital download.
Written by richard on 04/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Itis" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.