Originally released this past March as part of the Motown representative’s latest EP, Black EL‘s Mission Control has received a Chopped x Screwed makeover courtesy of beatsmith Durkin. Presented by SteadyLeanin.com, this version finds the frequent EL collaborator slathering on the dub delay and laser effects as slows the record down and chops it up. This rendition of Mission Control isn’t slated for inclusion on any forthcomning project, but fans can find the original version and much more on The Collage, available now for digital download.
Written by richard on 04/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Itis" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.