As we learned from late June’s Olde English 800, Black EL doesn’t reach for the most expensive bottle when it’s time to get his drink on; the Motown repper prefers something affordable that’ll get the job done. That practicality extends to his taste in whips. On his latest promotional single, EL goes for a drive in his White ‘95 Maxima, a model that, while not the most ostentatious, is known for its reliability. Constant collaborator Durkin backs his laid-back bars with a silky-smooth soul sample and an addictive synth-bassline. White ‘95 Maxima isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on the unsigned buzzmaker’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Itis" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.