As we learned from late June’s Olde English 800, Black EL doesn’t reach for the most expensive bottle when it’s time to get his drink on; the Motown repper prefers something affordable that’ll get the job done. That practicality extends to his taste in whips. On his latest promotional single, EL goes for a drive in his White ‘95 Maxima, a model that, while not the most ostentatious, is known for its reliability. Constant collaborator Durkin backs his laid-back bars with a silky-smooth soul sample and an addictive synth-bassline. White ‘95 Maxima isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on the unsigned buzzmaker’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Itis" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)