As those who tuned in for Black Dave‘s last Booth appearance are aware, the unsigned buzzmaker’s got love for all 5BOROs of his home city. The people around him… not so much. On his latest single, a joint effort with Booth newcomer William Wilson, he and his collaborator express their contempt for humanity with a hearty, “F**k Everybody!” After an unexpected punk-rock intro, Tay Keith‘s menacing, trap-infused boardwork kicks in and the partners-in-rhyme hit the ground running. In brash verses, they lord their paper, their weed and their sexual conquests over their alleged peers. Dave links up with GoldPyrmdz to direct the raucous, The Warriors-influenced official visuals. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Wilson’s Double or Nothing mixtape, freely released via Audiomack in January.
Written by richard on 04/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Da Map" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.