As those who tuned in for Black Dave‘s last Booth appearance are aware, the unsigned buzzmaker’s got love for all 5BOROs of his home city. The people around him… not so much. On his latest single, a joint effort with Booth newcomer William Wilson, he and his collaborator express their contempt for humanity with a hearty, “F**k Everybody!” After an unexpected punk-rock intro, Tay Keith‘s menacing, trap-infused boardwork kicks in and the partners-in-rhyme hit the ground running. In brash verses, they lord their paper, their weed and their sexual conquests over their alleged peers. Dave links up with GoldPyrmdz to direct the raucous, The Warriors-influenced official visuals. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Wilson’s Double or Nothing mixtape, freely released via Audiomack in January.
Written by richard on 04/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Da Map" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.