As those who tuned in for Black Dave‘s last Booth appearance are aware, the unsigned buzzmaker’s got love for all 5BOROs of his home city. The people around him… not so much. On his latest single, a joint effort with Booth newcomer William Wilson, he and his collaborator express their contempt for humanity with a hearty, “F**k Everybody!” After an unexpected punk-rock intro, Tay Keith‘s menacing, trap-infused boardwork kicks in and the partners-in-rhyme hit the ground running. In brash verses, they lord their paper, their weed and their sexual conquests over their alleged peers. Dave links up with GoldPyrmdz to direct the raucous, The Warriors-influenced official visuals. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Wilson’s Double or Nothing mixtape, freely released via Audiomack in January.
Written by richard on 04/2/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Da Map" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)