As those who tuned in for Black Dave‘s last Booth appearance are aware, the unsigned buzzmaker’s got love for all 5BOROs of his home city. The people around him… not so much. On his latest single, a joint effort with Booth newcomer William Wilson, he and his collaborator express their contempt for humanity with a hearty, “F**k Everybody!” After an unexpected punk-rock intro, Tay Keith‘s menacing, trap-infused boardwork kicks in and the partners-in-rhyme hit the ground running. In brash verses, they lord their paper, their weed and their sexual conquests over their alleged peers. Dave links up with GoldPyrmdz to direct the raucous, The Warriors-influenced official visuals. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Wilson’s Double or Nothing mixtape, freely released via Audiomack in January.
Written by richard on 04/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Da Map" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.