As those who tuned in for Black Dave‘s last Booth appearance are aware, the unsigned buzzmaker’s got love for all 5BOROs of his home city. The people around him… not so much. On his latest single, a joint effort with Booth newcomer William Wilson, he and his collaborator express their contempt for humanity with a hearty, “F**k Everybody!” After an unexpected punk-rock intro, Tay Keith‘s menacing, trap-infused boardwork kicks in and the partners-in-rhyme hit the ground running. In brash verses, they lord their paper, their weed and their sexual conquests over their alleged peers. Dave links up with GoldPyrmdz to direct the raucous, The Warriors-influenced official visuals. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Wilson’s Double or Nothing mixtape, freely released via Audiomack in January.
Written by richard on 04/2/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Da Map" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.