Ladies and gentlemen, Give It Up for Black Collar! And I don’t mean a round of applause: I’m talking everything you own, from your wallet and watch right down to your mind, body and soul. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, the debut feature from this Oxnard, Cali threesome is essentially a stickup in musical form. Over Master Craftsman‘s menacing samples, partners-in-rhyme KB Imean, Famous and Rone Jeremy paint a lurid, blood-spattered picture of day-to-day life round their way. Easy listening it ain’t, but listeners with a taste for underground flames are sure to walk away from this record hungry for more. If you’re feeling it, keep it locked for further singles leading up to the July 2, release of Black Collar’s Booth-hosted street album, the Black Tape.
Written by richard on 05/15/14
Submit your Rating
FND Ent./Everybody's Rival
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.