Sorry, ladies: according to his latest single, DMV buzzmaker Black Cobain is so busy riding his own d**k that your assistance is superfluous. On freshly-leaked mixtape standout OMD, Hello Chi-City‘s minimal street boardwork sets the mood as the Virginia native lets us know just how much he’s feelin’ himself. Does this naracissistic but certifiably fly selection leave you craving more? You’ll find what you seek on the artist’s Cheers tape, released to the ‘net yesterday for free download.
Written by richard on 05/2/12
Submit your Rating
The Board Administration
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Will Farrell" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.