On Thim Slick, a track off this year’s Soul Tape 3, Fabolous and guest artist Jeremih showed their appreciation for ladies of all shapes and sizes. BJ the Chicago Kid takes that theme and runs with it on his latest promo single—and borrows the record’s instrumental backdrop for good measure. Featured along with Jerome D.‘s freshly-minted visuals, Perfect finds the Windy City crooner celebrating his girl’s (so-called) imperfections over his and Marcus Kincy‘s flip of the aforementioned jam’s silky guitar backdrop. Think this heartfelt cut lives up to its title? Then stay tuned; Perfect isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Day One Girl" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.