On his last feature, an early-August promo cut, BJ The Chicago Kid assuaged a special woman’s insecurities about her appearance, assuring her that he found her Perfect in every way. The Chi-town phenom’s latest effort, Go Girl, also finds him admiring the female form, with the small but notable difference that the owner of said “form” happens to be writhing on a pole in front of him. Mike&Keys and Dammo provide a sensual synth-sample beat to accompany the headliner as he spits game to his favorite dancer. G on It crooner Kobe provides vocal support. BJ doesn’t currently have any larger projects on the agenda, but fans can, of course, watch the Booth for the latest on his plans.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Day One Girl" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)