On his last feature, an early-August promo cut, BJ The Chicago Kid assuaged a special woman’s insecurities about her appearance, assuring her that he found her Perfect in every way. The Chi-town phenom’s latest effort, Go Girl, also finds him admiring the female form, with the small but notable difference that the owner of said “form” happens to be writhing on a pole in front of him. Mike&Keys and Dammo provide a sensual synth-sample beat to accompany the headliner as he spits game to his favorite dancer. G on It crooner Kobe provides vocal support. BJ doesn’t currently have any larger projects on the agenda, but fans can, of course, watch the Booth for the latest on his plans.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Day One Girl" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.