Last week, Pedro Bizz Juanjulio made his debut Booth appearance on City Council, an exclusive single from Mike Schpitz. Dope as his contribution to the cut inarguably was, it wasn’t enough to truly give us a feel for his mic style. Today, we finally get to hear him Pop Off solo. On this freshly-minted single, Tone Jonez‘s arpeggiated synths, distorted wails, looped vocal samples and relentless drums accompany Bizz as he does exactly as the title says. In fast-paced, polysllabically-rhymed verses, he talks up his skills and busts lyrical shots at his so-called peers in the game. The project to which this joint is attached currently lacks a drop date but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the set as we learn more.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.