Last week, Pedro Bizz Juanjulio made his debut Booth appearance on City Council, an exclusive single from Mike Schpitz. Dope as his contribution to the cut inarguably was, it wasn’t enough to truly give us a feel for his mic style. Today, we finally get to hear him Pop Off solo. On this freshly-minted single, Tone Jonez‘s arpeggiated synths, distorted wails, looped vocal samples and relentless drums accompany Bizz as he does exactly as the title says. In fast-paced, polysllabically-rhymed verses, he talks up his skills and busts lyrical shots at his so-called peers in the game. The project to which this joint is attached currently lacks a drop date but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the set as we learn more.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)