Last week, Pedro Bizz Juanjulio made his debut Booth appearance on City Council, an exclusive single from Mike Schpitz. Dope as his contribution to the cut inarguably was, it wasn’t enough to truly give us a feel for his mic style. Today, we finally get to hear him Pop Off solo. On this freshly-minted single, Tone Jonez‘s arpeggiated synths, distorted wails, looped vocal samples and relentless drums accompany Bizz as he does exactly as the title says. In fast-paced, polysllabically-rhymed verses, he talks up his skills and busts lyrical shots at his so-called peers in the game. The project to which this joint is attached currently lacks a drop date but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the set as we learn more.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.