Last week, Pedro Bizz Juanjulio made his debut Booth appearance on City Council, an exclusive single from Mike Schpitz. Dope as his contribution to the cut inarguably was, it wasn’t enough to truly give us a feel for his mic style. Today, we finally get to hear him Pop Off solo. On this freshly-minted single, Tone Jonez‘s arpeggiated synths, distorted wails, looped vocal samples and relentless drums accompany Bizz as he does exactly as the title says. In fast-paced, polysllabically-rhymed verses, he talks up his skills and busts lyrical shots at his so-called peers in the game. The project to which this joint is attached currently lacks a drop date but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the set as we learn more.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.