Last week, Pedro Bizz Juanjulio made his debut Booth appearance on City Council, an exclusive single from Mike Schpitz. Dope as his contribution to the cut inarguably was, it wasn’t enough to truly give us a feel for his mic style. Today, we finally get to hear him Pop Off solo. On this freshly-minted single, Tone Jonez‘s arpeggiated synths, distorted wails, looped vocal samples and relentless drums accompany Bizz as he does exactly as the title says. In fast-paced, polysllabically-rhymed verses, he talks up his skills and busts lyrical shots at his so-called peers in the game. The project to which this joint is attached currently lacks a drop date but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the set as we learn more.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.