In the opening frames of the artist-directed visuals for Bizz-E Blaze‘s first feature, we’re informed that “It’s a very thin line between love and hate.” That may be true, but I have a feeling our readers will be firmly in the former camp after listening to Heather/Fake Love. As you may have guessed, the record is split into two distinct halves: after a sensual opening stretch in which the Brooklyn native gloats about the female attention his recent success has garnered him, Jay Dot‘s beat abruptly darkens in mood as the artist tries to discern the truth behind a certain shawty’s mind games. Released to the ‘net in late November, Blaze’s BizzOGraphy LP is available now for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 05/20/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.