In the opening frames of the artist-directed visuals for Bizz-E Blaze‘s first feature, we’re informed that “It’s a very thin line between love and hate.” That may be true, but I have a feeling our readers will be firmly in the former camp after listening to Heather/Fake Love. As you may have guessed, the record is split into two distinct halves: after a sensual opening stretch in which the Brooklyn native gloats about the female attention his recent success has garnered him, Jay Dot‘s beat abruptly darkens in mood as the artist tries to discern the truth behind a certain shawty’s mind games. Released to the ‘net in late November, Blaze’s BizzOGraphy LP is available now for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 05/20/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.