In the opening frames of the artist-directed visuals for Bizz-E Blaze‘s first feature, we’re informed that “It’s a very thin line between love and hate.” That may be true, but I have a feeling our readers will be firmly in the former camp after listening to Heather/Fake Love. As you may have guessed, the record is split into two distinct halves: after a sensual opening stretch in which the Brooklyn native gloats about the female attention his recent success has garnered him, Jay Dot‘s beat abruptly darkens in mood as the artist tries to discern the truth behind a certain shawty’s mind games. Released to the ‘net in late November, Blaze’s BizzOGraphy LP is available now for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 05/20/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.