It’s never easy to lose one of your closest friends. Just ask D12’s Bizarre, who finds life So Hard since the death of band mate Proof back in spring 2006. Taking an opportunity to reminisce, Bizzare recalls Proof as one of his few friends growing up, showing their connection went well beyond hip-hop. Perhaps encouraged by Monica Blair‘s strong and soulful hook, (and knowing Proof would want him to continue), Biz ultimately commits to moving forward with his rap career, even promising another D12 album. Before that album is released, however, Bizarre’s solo project, Blue Cheese & Coney Island, will drop off Koch Records on October 23rd.
Written by Burmy on 10/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.