It’s never easy to lose one of your closest friends. Just ask D12’s Bizarre, who finds life So Hard since the death of band mate Proof back in spring 2006. Taking an opportunity to reminisce, Bizzare recalls Proof as one of his few friends growing up, showing their connection went well beyond hip-hop. Perhaps encouraged by Monica Blair‘s strong and soulful hook, (and knowing Proof would want him to continue), Biz ultimately commits to moving forward with his rap career, even promising another D12 album. Before that album is released, however, Bizarre’s solo project, Blue Cheese & Coney Island, will drop off Koch Records on October 23rd.
Written by Burmy on 10/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.