Update: We have added the Markel Scott-directed visuals for Bishop Nehru’s Mobb Dizzle.
With his sophomore street album less than 24 hours away from release, NYC rap wunderkind Bishop Nehru has liberated one last single off the set to tide fans over. On Mobb Dizzle, producer Raz Fresco‘s furtive vibe loop and head-noddable breakbeat accompany the emcee as he offers a cocksure demonstration of lyrical excellence, spitting intricate bars designed to put his rivals to shame. As if blazing the beat forwards weren’t enough, he caps the record off with a few reversed bars (which I’ll leave it to y’all to decipher). Fans will be able to find Mobb Dizzle and many more quality cuts on Bishop Nehru’s strictlyFLOWZ tape, scheduled for free digital release on Tuesday. In the meantime, you can still cop debut set Nehruvia for free on our pages.
Written by richard on 01/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Misruled Order" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.