Update: We have added the Markel Scott-directed visuals for Bishop Nehru’s Mobb Dizzle.
With his sophomore street album less than 24 hours away from release, NYC rap wunderkind Bishop Nehru has liberated one last single off the set to tide fans over. On Mobb Dizzle, producer Raz Fresco‘s furtive vibe loop and head-noddable breakbeat accompany the emcee as he offers a cocksure demonstration of lyrical excellence, spitting intricate bars designed to put his rivals to shame. As if blazing the beat forwards weren’t enough, he caps the record off with a few reversed bars (which I’ll leave it to y’all to decipher). Fans will be able to find Mobb Dizzle and many more quality cuts on Bishop Nehru’s strictlyFLOWZ tape, scheduled for free digital release on Tuesday. In the meantime, you can still cop debut set Nehruvia for free on our pages.
Written by richard on 01/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Misruled Order" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.