Soft emcees should be shaking in their shoes right about now. On the lead single off his next mixtape, Bishop Lamont and two equally uncompromising colleagues join forces to mount a full-scale Invasion of the rap game. Featuring a dissonant keyboard chord layered over a six-note bassline and a crackling breakbeat, M-EZ the Instrumentalist‘s stark production sets the mood for lyrical carnage. Sure enough, the West Coast mainstay wastes no time in turning the track into an abattoir. Brooklyn-repping guests Torae and Flowers follow suit, the former impressing with a barrage of artful alliteration. This hard-hitting cut is slated to appear on Bishop Lamont’s (P)reformation mixtape, dropping soon as the official prelude to his (also unscheduled) studio album, The Reformation.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Dream About ft. Pooh Bear" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!