Though Bishop Lamont hasn’t been seen in the Booth since last summer, the Cali native certainly hasn’t been slacking in the meantime. Fresh off the November release of his debut street album, the former Aftermath signee is getting ready for an even busier 2011. On inaugural mixtape leak I’m Faded, Lamont kicks the year off in style with the help of a few good friends, a monster joint, and free-flowing liquor. Over West Coast vet Warren G‘s slow-rolling boardwork, the emcee chronicles an epic night of debauchery, spinning a tale that involves not only copious amounts of weed, coke and booze but also the corpses of Miley Cyrus and Michael Jackson. Canadian emcee SonReal handles guest duties, describing a close encounter with a Nicki Minaj look-(sorta)-alike on the middle, and Nate Dogg ties it all together with some of his trademark smoothness on the hook. Does this hedonistic banger leave you craving more new tunes? Seek and you shall find on the artist’s DJ Down Jones-presented Free Trade Agreement mixtape, set to drop Feb. 11.
Written by richard on 01/10/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Dream About ft. Pooh Bear" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)