In the course of assembling his debut album, The Reformation, Bishop Lamont has recorded quite a few songs that won’t make the final cut. Hoping to give loyal fans something to enjoy in the meantime, the SoCal native dropped a street album on February 14th called Pr1me Presents: Stlyafornia. B*tches On My D*ck sees Lamont sporting a fresh outfit, new kicks, and a tricked-out lowrider as he prepares to stunt over DJ Khalil‘s Dre-esque bass. Though some might complain about the lack of lyrical substance, they need to remember two things: one, it’s an early recording, and, two, it’s just a jam meant for rotation in the whip and at the clubs. While The Reformation still lacks a solid release date, Stylafornia should go a long way toward securing it one.
Listen to More: Bishop Lamont
Written by Burmy on 02/16/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Dream About ft. Pooh Bear" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.