In the course of assembling his debut album, The Reformation, Bishop Lamont has recorded quite a few songs that won’t make the final cut. Hoping to give loyal fans something to enjoy in the meantime, the SoCal native dropped a street album on February 14th called Pr1me Presents: Stlyafornia. B*tches On My D*ck sees Lamont sporting a fresh outfit, new kicks, and a tricked-out lowrider as he prepares to stunt over DJ Khalil‘s Dre-esque bass. Though some might complain about the lack of lyrical substance, they need to remember two things: one, it’s an early recording, and, two, it’s just a jam meant for rotation in the whip and at the clubs. While The Reformation still lacks a solid release date, Stylafornia should go a long way toward securing it one.
Listen to More: Bishop Lamont
Written by Burmy on 02/16/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Dream About ft. Pooh Bear" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.