In the course of assembling his debut album, The Reformation, Bishop Lamont has recorded quite a few songs that won’t make the final cut. Hoping to give loyal fans something to enjoy in the meantime, the SoCal native dropped a street album on February 14th called Pr1me Presents: Stlyafornia. B*tches On My D*ck sees Lamont sporting a fresh outfit, new kicks, and a tricked-out lowrider as he prepares to stunt over DJ Khalil‘s Dre-esque bass. Though some might complain about the lack of lyrical substance, they need to remember two things: one, it’s an early recording, and, two, it’s just a jam meant for rotation in the whip and at the clubs. While The Reformation still lacks a solid release date, Stylafornia should go a long way toward securing it one.
Listen to More: Bishop Lamont Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Dream About ft. Pooh Bear" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.