In the course of assembling his debut album, The Reformation, Bishop Lamont has recorded quite a few songs that won’t make the final cut. Hoping to give loyal fans something to enjoy in the meantime, the SoCal native dropped a street album on February 14th called Pr1me Presents: Stlyafornia. B*tches On My D*ck sees Lamont sporting a fresh outfit, new kicks, and a tricked-out lowrider as he prepares to stunt over DJ Khalil‘s Dre-esque bass. Though some might complain about the lack of lyrical substance, they need to remember two things: one, it’s an early recording, and, two, it’s just a jam meant for rotation in the whip and at the clubs. While The Reformation still lacks a solid release date, Stylafornia should go a long way toward securing it one.
Written by Burmy on 02/16/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Dream About ft. Pooh Bear" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)