Having made a name for himself on the mixtape circuit, Birmingham J (yes, that’s also his hometown) hopes to turn his underground fame into mainstream shine. Reminding us of why he has been so successful, J’s newest single asks his audience, How U Like My Swagger? J describes his lifestyle with that same love-it-or-leave-it attitude that got fellow ‘Bama MCs such as Rich Boy and 334 MO.B.B. on the major scene. With production from Lil’ Jon (and a few of his “Hey“s), look for that swagger to stay high; whether it will get Birmingham J the mainstream hype that he covets remains undetermined.
Written by Burmy on 10/25/07
Submit your Rating
Kottage Boy Records, LLC
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)