When rappers are questioned about their use of the ever-popular ‘b-word,’ the boilerplate response is, “There are women, and then there are b**ches.” For Birdman, however, the title of “real b**tch” is an honor to be bestowed upon the women he most respects—including his sister, Tamara, and the late “Queen of Bounce,” Magnolia Shorty. On the latest single off his fifth solo studio album, the Southern rap mogul gives those fine ladies and his myriad other down chicks a lyrical Shout Out, flowing over the whip-ready production of Chicago’s Young Chop. French Montana (whose Bad Boy debut, Excuse My French, is still awaiting a drop date) and YMCMB‘s own Gudda Gudda contribute guest bars. Watch for Bigga than Life to hit stores in early 2013 via Republic/Cash Money Records.
Written by richard on 10/15/12
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix) ft. T.I., Young Dro, Diddy & Baby" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.