When rappers are questioned about their use of the ever-popular ‘b-word,’ the boilerplate response is, “There are women, and then there are b**ches.” For Birdman, however, the title of “real b**tch” is an honor to be bestowed upon the women he most respects—including his sister, Tamara, and the late “Queen of Bounce,” Magnolia Shorty. On the latest single off his fifth solo studio album, the Southern rap mogul gives those fine ladies and his myriad other down chicks a lyrical Shout Out, flowing over the whip-ready production of Chicago’s Young Chop. French Montana (whose Bad Boy debut, Excuse My French, is still awaiting a drop date) and YMCMB‘s own Gudda Gudda contribute guest bars. Watch for Bigga than Life to hit stores in early 2013 via Republic/Cash Money Records.
Written by richard on 10/15/12
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix) ft. T.I., Young Dro, Diddy & Baby" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)