When rappers are questioned about their use of the ever-popular ‘b-word,’ the boilerplate response is, “There are women, and then there are b**ches.” For Birdman, however, the title of “real b**tch” is an honor to be bestowed upon the women he most respects—including his sister, Tamara, and the late “Queen of Bounce,” Magnolia Shorty. On the latest single off his fifth solo studio album, the Southern rap mogul gives those fine ladies and his myriad other down chicks a lyrical Shout Out, flowing over the whip-ready production of Chicago’s Young Chop. French Montana (whose Bad Boy debut, Excuse My French, is still awaiting a drop date) and YMCMB‘s own Gudda Gudda contribute guest bars. Watch for Bigga than Life to hit stores in early 2013 via Republic/Cash Money Records.
Written by richard on 10/15/12
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)