If there’s anything that Cash Money is known for, it’s a sense of Loyalty and family values. Apart from the Juve-B.G.-Mannie Fresh fiasco, CM has stuck behind their artists. Although the Hot Boys fell apart, don’t forget that Lil Wayne has stuck around even amidst rumors of his departure to other labels, and it has paid off as he became the biggest “Rock Star” of our generation. Now, Cash Money’s head honcho, Birdman, recruits Wayne and Young Money’s (Most-Improved) artist Tyga for his new single, Loyalty. Lyrically, Birdman and Weezy deliver their exactly what you’d expect; it’s Tyga’s hook and verse that are the stand-out ingredient in the Cash Money recipe while Kane Beatz and The Mad Violinist (a.k.a. “The Building”) team up for production credits, giving us a soulful and inspirational beat that adds the icing on the billion-dollar Cash Money cake. Expect this to be on Birdman’s upcoming album, Bigger Than Life, coming soon. So how about it Booth nation? Are you enjoying this slice of Cash Money cake?
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix) ft. T.I., Young Dro, Diddy & Baby" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.