Having captured the listening public’s attention with successful lead single Always Strapped, Cash Money head honcho Birdman is looking to build further anticipation for his forthcoming Priceless LP with the release of another potential hit. Originally a Drake solo record, Drumma Boy-produced second single Money to Blow boasts new verses from Birdman and Lil Wayne in addition to the T-Dot phenom’s original bars. Packed with high-rolling braggadocio, this cut has all the makings of a radio smash. Wayne’s closing lines (”And we gon be alright if we put Drake on every hook.”) may prove prophetic—Young Money would be crazy not to take full advantage of a Pricele$$ talent like Drizzy’s.
Written by Rakeem on 08/23/09
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.