Having captured the listening public’s attention with successful lead single Always Strapped, Cash Money head honcho Birdman is looking to build further anticipation for his forthcoming Priceless LP with the release of another potential hit. Originally a Drake solo record, Drumma Boy-produced second single Money to Blow boasts new verses from Birdman and Lil Wayne in addition to the T-Dot phenom’s original bars. Packed with high-rolling braggadocio, this cut has all the makings of a radio smash. Wayne’s closing lines (”And we gon be alright if we put Drake on every hook.”) may prove prophetic—Young Money would be crazy not to take full advantage of a Pricele$$ talent like Drizzy’s.
Written by Rakeem on 08/23/09
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix) ft. T.I., Young Dro, Diddy & Baby" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)