Having captured the listening public’s attention with successful lead single Always Strapped, Cash Money head honcho Birdman is looking to build further anticipation for his forthcoming Priceless LP with the release of another potential hit. Originally a Drake solo record, Drumma Boy-produced second single Money to Blow boasts new verses from Birdman and Lil Wayne in addition to the T-Dot phenom’s original bars. Packed with high-rolling braggadocio, this cut has all the makings of a radio smash. Wayne’s closing lines (”And we gon be alright if we put Drake on every hook.”) may prove prophetic—Young Money would be crazy not to take full advantage of a Pricele$$ talent like Drizzy’s.
Written by Rakeem on 08/23/09
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.