Having captured the listening public’s attention with successful lead single Always Strapped, Cash Money head honcho Birdman is looking to build further anticipation for his forthcoming Priceless LP with the release of another potential hit. Originally a Drake solo record, Drumma Boy-produced second single Money to Blow boasts new verses from Birdman and Lil Wayne in addition to the T-Dot phenom’s original bars. Packed with high-rolling braggadocio, this cut has all the makings of a radio smash. Wayne’s closing lines (”And we gon be alright if we put Drake on every hook.”) may prove prophetic—Young Money would be crazy not to take full advantage of a Pricele$$ talent like Drizzy’s.
Written by Rakeem on 08/23/09
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.