The father-son connection of Baby and Lil’ Wayne hook up once again (and we aren’t talking about the infamous kissing picture) on the new single, Pop Bottles. Tentatively set to be featured on the new solo album, Cash Money Loyalty, Birdman and Weezy waste no time reminding everyone who is still around at the label. Although the Cash Money Records release that has everyone anxious is The Carter 3, the snack that Birdman is offering the public should help to tide fans over until Spring of 2008 (when Wayne drops his sixth solo effort.)
Written by DJ Z on 07/9/07
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)