The father-son connection of Baby and Lil’ Wayne hook up once again (and we aren’t talking about the infamous kissing picture) on the new single, Pop Bottles. Tentatively set to be featured on the new solo album, Cash Money Loyalty, Birdman and Weezy waste no time reminding everyone who is still around at the label. Although the Cash Money Records release that has everyone anxious is The Carter 3, the snack that Birdman is offering the public should help to tide fans over until Spring of 2008 (when Wayne drops his sixth solo effort.)
Written by DJ Z on 07/9/07
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.