Although they haven’t been together since 2010, Little Brother knows no age. Twelve years after the start of their collaborative career, they can Still Shine as brightly as the day they started. The N.C. group’s rhyming duo prove this to be the case with their guest contribution to the latest feature from T-Dot triple-threat (singer/songwriter/producer) Bird. They aren’t the only ones shining brightly, though. Fellow Canadians Notes To Self also showcase their commanding, powerful style on the guest tip. Most of the credit for the track’s dopeness, though, goes to Bird’s soulful, vibrant production. Not to discredit any of the rappers involved but, over a beat this dope, it’s damn near impossible to sound bad. This record will shine for eternity on Bird’s new album, La Notte, scheduled to drop July 9, via Lost Metropolis Records.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/6/13
Submit your Rating
Lost Metropolis Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Lookin'" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.