Although they haven’t been together since 2010, Little Brother knows no age. Twelve years after the start of their collaborative career, they can Still Shine as brightly as the day they started. The N.C. group’s rhyming duo prove this to be the case with their guest contribution to the latest feature from T-Dot triple-threat (singer/songwriter/producer) Bird. They aren’t the only ones shining brightly, though. Fellow Canadians Notes To Self also showcase their commanding, powerful style on the guest tip. Most of the credit for the track’s dopeness, though, goes to Bird’s soulful, vibrant production. Not to discredit any of the rappers involved but, over a beat this dope, it’s damn near impossible to sound bad. This record will shine for eternity on Bird’s new album, La Notte, scheduled to drop July 9, via Lost Metropolis Records.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/6/13
Submit your Rating
Lost Metropolis Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Lookin'" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.