On a previous feature in the Booth, Bipolar Sunshine urged listeners to Love More and Worry Less. Whereas that EP inclusion dealt with human relationships in general, the Manchester singer/songwriter’s latest single, Where Did the Love Go finds him addressing an important person in his own life. Backed by Jazz Purple‘s lush light-rock boardwork, the unsigned buzzmaker asks a woman to leave her emotional baggage behind and take a chance on him: “I know that the last man broke your heart, no need to keep on crying. / Why don’t you just give me a try, see if I can make you happy?” This uplifting joint is slated to appear on the unsigned buzzmaker’s freshman full-length, which as yet lacks both a title and drop date. His last project, 2013’s Drowning Butterflies, is still available for free streaming in The DJBooth.
Update: We have added the Gaika Tavares-directed visuals for Bipolar Sunshine’s Where Did the Love Go single.
Written by richard on 03/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.