On a previous feature in the Booth, Bipolar Sunshine urged listeners to Love More and Worry Less. Whereas that EP inclusion dealt with human relationships in general, the Manchester singer/songwriter’s latest single, Where Did the Love Go finds him addressing an important person in his own life. Backed by Jazz Purple‘s lush light-rock boardwork, the unsigned buzzmaker asks a woman to leave her emotional baggage behind and take a chance on him: “I know that the last man broke your heart, no need to keep on crying. / Why don’t you just give me a try, see if I can make you happy?” This uplifting joint is slated to appear on the unsigned buzzmaker’s freshman full-length, which as yet lacks both a title and drop date. His last project, 2013’s Drowning Butterflies, is still available for free streaming in The DJBooth.
Update: We have added the Gaika Tavares-directed visuals for Bipolar Sunshine’s Where Did the Love Go single.
Written by richard on 03/19/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.