On a previous feature in the Booth, Bipolar Sunshine urged listeners to Love More and Worry Less. Whereas that EP inclusion dealt with human relationships in general, the Manchester singer/songwriter’s latest single, Where Did the Love Go finds him addressing an important person in his own life. Backed by Jazz Purple‘s lush light-rock boardwork, the unsigned buzzmaker asks a woman to leave her emotional baggage behind and take a chance on him: “I know that the last man broke your heart, no need to keep on crying. / Why don’t you just give me a try, see if I can make you happy?” This uplifting joint is slated to appear on the unsigned buzzmaker’s freshman full-length, which as yet lacks both a title and drop date. His last project, 2013’s Drowning Butterflies, is still available for free streaming in The DJBooth.
Update: We have added the Gaika Tavares-directed visuals for Bipolar Sunshine’s Where Did the Love Go single.
Written by richard on 03/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)