On a previous feature in the Booth, Bipolar Sunshine urged listeners to Love More and Worry Less. Whereas that EP inclusion dealt with human relationships in general, the Manchester singer/songwriter’s latest single, Where Did the Love Go finds him addressing an important person in his own life. Backed by Jazz Purple‘s lush light-rock boardwork, the unsigned buzzmaker asks a woman to leave her emotional baggage behind and take a chance on him: “I know that the last man broke your heart, no need to keep on crying. / Why don’t you just give me a try, see if I can make you happy?” This uplifting joint is slated to appear on the unsigned buzzmaker’s freshman full-length, which as yet lacks both a title and drop date. His last project, 2013’s Drowning Butterflies, is still available for free streaming in The DJBooth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!