Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
When the daily grind becomes overwhelming, it’s all too easy to take out your frustrations on the people around you. For the sake of our stress levels as well as our relationships, we’d all do well to follow Bipolar Sunshine‘s mantra: “Love More and Worry Less.” Easier said than done, right? Well, a listen to the Manchester singer/songwriter’s latest single (his first feature since April’s Rivers) should put you in the right mindstate to enact his advice. Backed by Jazz Purple‘s slowly crescendoing synth grooves, the unsigned crooner calls on us to cultivate kindness and empathy rather than rushing to judge others. Fans will be able to find this uplifting cut and much more on Bipolar Sunshine’s Downing Butterflies EP, due out November 11, via The Aesthetic Recordings.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Bipolar Sunshine’s Mathy & Fran-directed Love More Worry Less visual.
Written by richard on 10/9/13
Manchester singer/songwriter Bipolar Sunshine has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the Drowning Butterflies EP, which is available for full, free stream via The DJBooth! The follow-up to June's...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)