Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
When the daily grind becomes overwhelming, it’s all too easy to take out your frustrations on the people around you. For the sake of our stress levels as well as our relationships, we’d all do well to follow Bipolar Sunshine‘s mantra: “Love More and Worry Less.” Easier said than done, right? Well, a listen to the Manchester singer/songwriter’s latest single (his first feature since April’s Rivers) should put you in the right mindstate to enact his advice. Backed by Jazz Purple‘s slowly crescendoing synth grooves, the unsigned crooner calls on us to cultivate kindness and empathy rather than rushing to judge others. Fans will be able to find this uplifting cut and much more on Bipolar Sunshine’s Downing Butterflies EP, due out November 11, via The Aesthetic Recordings.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Bipolar Sunshine’s Mathy & Fran-directed Love More Worry Less visual.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.