Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
When the daily grind becomes overwhelming, it’s all too easy to take out your frustrations on the people around you. For the sake of our stress levels as well as our relationships, we’d all do well to follow Bipolar Sunshine‘s mantra: “Love More and Worry Less.” Easier said than done, right? Well, a listen to the Manchester singer/songwriter’s latest single (his first feature since April’s Rivers) should put you in the right mindstate to enact his advice. Backed by Jazz Purple‘s slowly crescendoing synth grooves, the unsigned crooner calls on us to cultivate kindness and empathy rather than rushing to judge others. Fans will be able to find this uplifting cut and much more on Bipolar Sunshine’s Downing Butterflies EP, due out November 11, via The Aesthetic Recordings.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Bipolar Sunshine’s Mathy & Fran-directed Love More Worry Less visual.
Written by richard on 10/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.