Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
When the daily grind becomes overwhelming, it’s all too easy to take out your frustrations on the people around you. For the sake of our stress levels as well as our relationships, we’d all do well to follow Bipolar Sunshine‘s mantra: “Love More and Worry Less.” Easier said than done, right? Well, a listen to the Manchester singer/songwriter’s latest single (his first feature since April’s Rivers) should put you in the right mindstate to enact his advice. Backed by Jazz Purple‘s slowly crescendoing synth grooves, the unsigned crooner calls on us to cultivate kindness and empathy rather than rushing to judge others. Fans will be able to find this uplifting cut and much more on Bipolar Sunshine’s Downing Butterflies EP, due out November 11, via The Aesthetic Recordings.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Bipolar Sunshine’s Mathy & Fran-directed Love More Worry Less visual.
Written by richard on 10/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.