While M.O.P. has never captured the commercial success that many of their fans think they deserve (and dread), you would be hard-pressed to find a single person that can’t find something to like about them. They spit from the heart with an unparalleled intensity that can get even the most casual head throwing their hands in the air. While Billie Danze and Lil’ Fame have temporarily separated to pursue their own solo careers, neither is expected to stray too far from the hardcore style that has attracted their cult following. Danze’s delivery in his new single, Savages, stays true to the group’s trademark up-in-your-face approach. The track features a heavily-sampled, oddly familiar-sounding beat by Emile. M.O.P. may be trying new things, but they’re way too good together to stay apart for long.
Listen to More: Billy Danze
Written by Charlie E. on 06/17/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Land of the Crooks " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)