Miami emcee Billion has got a lot to say about ridin’. The 27-year-old lyricist has been ridin’ beats since the age of 16 with his now defunct group, South P.O.E., and just released The I-95 EP in April. Raised by the Miami streets, Billion is attempting to appeal to his fan base in the Southeast as well as in New York City, where he met the Piranhas Band and together they started to branch out musically. Rollin’ On Vogues is a laid-back Southern feature on which Billion spits “I know you heard the name, I’m bout to change the world, kick to the curb the fame,” giving his naysayers fair warning. With guitar and synthesizer laden production from Kaz, Rollin’ On Vogues is reminiscent of early Paul Wall and Swishahouse products, minus the screws and chops.
Written by Erica L. on 05/7/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)