A standout track off 2010’s Airtight’s Revenge LP, Robots found neo-soul stalwart Bilal serving up the kind of hard-hitting social commentary usually reserved for underground emcees. Today, the track is back in remixed form, courtesy of producer Remy LBO. Cali native Blu guests, lacing the newly-revamped, shape-shifting groove with some thought-provoking rhetorical questions. More fresh remixes await on Bilal’s Robots Remix EP, released digitally today.
Written by richard on 05/3/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Light 2008 (It’s Love) ft. Marsha Ambrosius & Bilal" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)