A standout track off 2010’s Airtight’s Revenge LP, Robots found neo-soul stalwart Bilal serving up the kind of hard-hitting social commentary usually reserved for underground emcees. Today, the track is back in remixed form, courtesy of producer Remy LBO. Cali native Blu guests, lacing the newly-revamped, shape-shifting groove with some thought-provoking rhetorical questions. More fresh remixes await on Bilal’s Robots Remix EP, released digitally today.
Written by richard on 05/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Light 2008 (It’s Love) ft. Marsha Ambrosius & Bilal" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)