What are you craving this morning—something energizing and old-school-informed? Something you can blast in your whip, but that wouldn’t sound out-of-place at a dope house party? If so, BIGREC‘s latest single not only hits the target, but buries itself deep in the Bullseye. His first feature since dropping off mistaBIGstuff way back in September of 2011, this freshly-minted single finds the New Orleans native going in over the boom-bap percussion and grinding guitar loops of Diamond D. In between the artist’s aggressive verses, DJ Gee Supreme scratches on samples from Nas‘s Made You Look, Army of Pharaohs’ Tear It Up and other classics. Tommy Nova directs the accompanying official visuals. For Bullseye and much more, cop BIGREC’s DoomsDay when it hits record stores and online retailers Tuesday, April 15, via Dymond Mine Records/RHHIB Enterprises.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Submit your Rating
Dymond Mine Records/RHHIB Enterprises
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.