What are you craving this morning—something energizing and old-school-informed? Something you can blast in your whip, but that wouldn’t sound out-of-place at a dope house party? If so, BIGREC‘s latest single not only hits the target, but buries itself deep in the Bullseye. His first feature since dropping off mistaBIGstuff way back in September of 2011, this freshly-minted single finds the New Orleans native going in over the boom-bap percussion and grinding guitar loops of Diamond D. In between the artist’s aggressive verses, DJ Gee Supreme scratches on samples from Nas‘s Made You Look, Army of Pharaohs’ Tear It Up and other classics. Tommy Nova directs the accompanying official visuals. For Bullseye and much more, cop BIGREC’s DoomsDay when it hits record stores and online retailers Tuesday, April 15, via Dymond Mine Records/RHHIB Enterprises.
Dymond Mine Records/RHHIB Enterprises
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.