What are you craving this morning—something energizing and old-school-informed? Something you can blast in your whip, but that wouldn’t sound out-of-place at a dope house party? If so, BIGREC‘s latest single not only hits the target, but buries itself deep in the Bullseye. His first feature since dropping off mistaBIGstuff way back in September of 2011, this freshly-minted single finds the New Orleans native going in over the boom-bap percussion and grinding guitar loops of Diamond D. In between the artist’s aggressive verses, DJ Gee Supreme scratches on samples from Nas‘s Made You Look, Army of Pharaohs’ Tear It Up and other classics. Tommy Nova directs the accompanying official visuals. For Bullseye and much more, cop BIGREC’s DoomsDay when it hits record stores and online retailers Tuesday, April 15, via Dymond Mine Records/RHHIB Enterprises.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Submit your Rating
Dymond Mine Records/RHHIB Enterprises
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.