What are you craving this morning—something energizing and old-school-informed? Something you can blast in your whip, but that wouldn’t sound out-of-place at a dope house party? If so, BIGREC‘s latest single not only hits the target, but buries itself deep in the Bullseye. His first feature since dropping off mistaBIGstuff way back in September of 2011, this freshly-minted single finds the New Orleans native going in over the boom-bap percussion and grinding guitar loops of Diamond D. In between the artist’s aggressive verses, DJ Gee Supreme scratches on samples from Nas‘s Made You Look, Army of Pharaohs’ Tear It Up and other classics. Tommy Nova directs the accompanying official visuals. For Bullseye and much more, cop BIGREC’s DoomsDay when it hits record stores and online retailers Tuesday, April 15, via Dymond Mine Records/RHHIB Enterprises.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Dymond Mine Records/RHHIB Enterprises
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)