It’s been ten years since his death, and Biggie is still one of the most powerful forces in hip-hop. Running Your Mouth, off B.I.G.‘s Greatest Hits album, brings the Notorious one together with Fabolous, Busta, Snoop, and Nate Dogg (the East and the West Coast both in full effect). The production is solid, and no one sings a hook like Nate Dogg, but the story is the MCs. Busta never fails to bring heat, Snoop lays down a few cooled out bars, Fabolous shows his inexperience with a monotone contribution, and then Biggie puts them all to shame. RIP Chris Wallace.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/14/07
Submit your Rating
Bad Boy Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come To Me (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.