It’s been ten years since his death, and Biggie is still one of the most powerful forces in hip-hop. Running Your Mouth, off B.I.G.‘s Greatest Hits album, brings the Notorious one together with Fabolous, Busta, Snoop, and Nate Dogg (the East and the West Coast both in full effect). The production is solid, and no one sings a hook like Nate Dogg, but the story is the MCs. Busta never fails to bring heat, Snoop lays down a few cooled out bars, Fabolous shows his inexperience with a monotone contribution, and then Biggie puts them all to shame. RIP Chris Wallace.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/14/07
Submit your Rating
Bad Boy Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come To Me (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.