It’s been ten years since his death, and Biggie is still one of the most powerful forces in hip-hop. Running Your Mouth, off B.I.G.‘s Greatest Hits album, brings the Notorious one together with Fabolous, Busta, Snoop, and Nate Dogg (the East and the West Coast both in full effect). The production is solid, and no one sings a hook like Nate Dogg, but the story is the MCs. Busta never fails to bring heat, Snoop lays down a few cooled out bars, Fabolous shows his inexperience with a monotone contribution, and then Biggie puts them all to shame. RIP Chris Wallace.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/14/07
Submit your Rating
Bad Boy Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come To Me (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.