It’s been ten years since his death, and Biggie is still one of the most powerful forces in hip-hop. Running Your Mouth, off B.I.G.‘s Greatest Hits album, brings the Notorious one together with Fabolous, Busta, Snoop, and Nate Dogg (the East and the West Coast both in full effect). The production is solid, and no one sings a hook like Nate Dogg, but the story is the MCs. Busta never fails to bring heat, Snoop lays down a few cooled out bars, Fabolous shows his inexperience with a monotone contribution, and then Biggie puts them all to shame. RIP Chris Wallace.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/14/07
Submit your Rating
Bad Boy Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come To Me (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.