Even though he has been musically active for over a decade, working with several industry heavyweights and performing as far away as the United Arab Emirates, rapper/businessman Bigg Steele has chosen to maintain independent status his entire career. After releasing the UK exclusive, Size Duz Matter, in ‘05, however, the Long Beach representative is finally ready to serve the US a giant helping of Cereal & Water with his newest release. On the hustler’s anthem, Get It, first-time listeners could easily be fooled into thinking Steele is from the Dirty South. But that is because of singer Fingaz, who goes “T-Pain” with the vocoder-hook, a second verse by the Birdman, and a 2Much bass beat that bangs low enough to rattle Cool & Dre‘s studio. Don’t worry, they’d be fooled in the United Arab Emirates too.
Written by Burmy on 03/3/08
Submit your Rating
Street Currency Entertainment
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)