Former 106 & Park freestyle champion Big Jigg has used his five weeks of fame to build the start of a solid career. After landing a record deal with Koch, the Chicago-native decided that a proper entrance into the business would be a single that shows his determination; what drives determination more than Money On My Mind? Showing off a low-toned swagger and enough similes to attract a Paul Wall collabo, Jigg is fittingly helped by singer Big Nasty‘s high-toned chorus and Coach Beats’ percussion-string production. If Big Jigg was on a major label, he would most likely have to go through the hassles of industry politics; since he’s a Koch artist however, expect The Go 2 Man to arrive before year’s end.
Written by Burmy on 02/20/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.