In December ’06, Big Tuck released his debut album, Tha Absolute Truth, via a joint deal between Universal Republic and Dallas-based labels, DSR and T-Town Music. With plenty of commotion over Houston rap artists, and little promotion for Big Tuck, not many people were able to hear the truth. But similar to many artists who reside south of the Mason-Dixon Line, Tuck got his grind on and started to hustle as if he was never signed. Fresh out of the studio is the new single, Not A Stain On Me, which can be found on Tuck and DJ Drop’s new mixtape, Hell On Em. Exchanging verses with label mate, Fat Bastard, the University of Arkansas alumna rides the rumbling production of Just Beatz and makes you believe this mixed and mastered cut was recorded on the stage of a live show. (By the way, the song title simply implies being “clean” or “fresh.” Just in case you were curious.)
Listen to More: Big Tuck
Written by DJ Z on 01/9/08
T-Town Music/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ain't No Mistaken ft. Erykah Badu" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.