Big Sean‘s road to greatness was a rocky one, the Detroit native didn’t doubt himself for a moment; well aware that “What Goes Around Comes Around,” the G.O.O.D. Music repper simply did his best, confident that karma would take care of the rest. Chicago heavyweight No I.D. produces, crafting a soulful synth backdrop for BIg Sean’s rhymes, and an unknown female vocalist handles the hook. Craving more? Sean’s Def Jam debut, Finally Famous: The Album, (finally!) hits stores June 21.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.