Big Sean‘s road to greatness was a rocky one, the Detroit native didn’t doubt himself for a moment; well aware that “What Goes Around Comes Around,” the G.O.O.D. Music repper simply did his best, confident that karma would take care of the rest. Chicago heavyweight No I.D. produces, crafting a soulful synth backdrop for BIg Sean’s rhymes, and an unknown female vocalist handles the hook. Craving more? Sean’s Def Jam debut, Finally Famous: The Album, (finally!) hits stores June 21.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D / Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.