Big Sean‘s road to greatness was a rocky one, the Detroit native didn’t doubt himself for a moment; well aware that “What Goes Around Comes Around,” the G.O.O.D. Music repper simply did his best, confident that karma would take care of the rest. Chicago heavyweight No I.D. produces, crafting a soulful synth backdrop for BIg Sean’s rhymes, and an unknown female vocalist handles the hook. Craving more? Sean’s Def Jam debut, Finally Famous: The Album, (finally!) hits stores June 21.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)