Earlier this week, Kid CuDi announced that he is no longer signed to Kanye’s G.O.O.D Music label. But you know who is still signed to G.O.O.D Music? Big Sean. Before the weekend revelry, the Detroit native has unleashed his new single, Switch Up, his first release since last fall’s Guap. The song, which is co-produced by DJ Mano, No I.D. and Rob Kilenski, is a street meets club affair that finds Sean suggesting that it’s “time to kill it.” What, per say, is Sean suggesting is killed? Why the track, of course. Joining in on the swagged-out mic murdering is Sean’s labelmate and fellow Midwesterner, Common, who I can promise you’ve never heard rap quite like this before. Switch Up is the second single from Sean’s forthcoming sophomore album, Hall of Fame, scheduled for release this summer via Def Jam.
Written by DJ Z on 04/5/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.