No, you aren’t experiencing Déjà vu. This isn’t a re-release of Rick Ross’ Mastermind standout, Sanctified, but rather an extended version of Big Sean‘s truncated contribution. Apparently, Sean would like the world to hear him rip to shreds the heavy-handed beat from Kanye West, Mike Dean, and DJ Mustard. As the trap-soul hybrid cranks behind him, the Motown native rattles off braggadocios bar after braggadocios bar with a quirky, charismatic flow. There is no hook and there are no guests present; just Sean doing Sean. In fact, this quick hitter unveiling is so impressive that you are going to want him to release yet another version of the record with even more fun, ostentatious bars. The original, which also features Kanye and Ross, can be found on the Teflon Don’s sixth studio album, Mastermind, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/5/14
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.