Did y’all hear about the Big Nut Bust? Apparently, a group of Southern farmers had been secretly working with agricultural giant Monsanto to cultivate an experimental breed of pecan 10 to 12 times larger than naturally-occurring strains. Under an obscure clause in the S. 510 food safety bill, the FDA mounted a sting operation, seized their crops and… psych! Just wanted to see if I could fool anyone into thinking Big Sean‘s latest feature was about something other than the rapper’s testicles. In reality, this unreleased cut finds The Monsters serving up a stark, reverb-soaked backdrop for some of the artist’s very freakiest lyrical reflections; in energetically-flowed bars, the Motown native rhapsodizes about his sexual appetite, the colossal size of his junk and…. was that a Two Girls One Cup reference I just heard? While this version of the record isn’t set to appear on any project, those digging the G.O.O.D. signee’s dirty talk should keep it locked for the Travis Barker/Whoo Kid-presented Kid Let the Drummer Get Wicked Vol. 1 mixtape, which will feature Nut Bust in an updated (even filthier?) form.
Written by richard on 12/5/10
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.