Did y’all hear about the Big Nut Bust? Apparently, a group of Southern farmers had been secretly working with agricultural giant Monsanto to cultivate an experimental breed of pecan 10 to 12 times larger than naturally-occurring strains. Under an obscure clause in the S. 510 food safety bill, the FDA mounted a sting operation, seized their crops and… psych! Just wanted to see if I could fool anyone into thinking Big Sean‘s latest feature was about something other than the rapper’s testicles. In reality, this unreleased cut finds The Monsters serving up a stark, reverb-soaked backdrop for some of the artist’s very freakiest lyrical reflections; in energetically-flowed bars, the Motown native rhapsodizes about his sexual appetite, the colossal size of his junk and…. was that a Two Girls One Cup reference I just heard? While this version of the record isn’t set to appear on any project, those digging the G.O.O.D. signee’s dirty talk should keep it locked for the Travis Barker/Whoo Kid-presented Kid Let the Drummer Get Wicked Vol. 1 mixtape, which will feature Nut Bust in an updated (even filthier?) form.
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.