Did y’all hear about the Big Nut Bust? Apparently, a group of Southern farmers had been secretly working with agricultural giant Monsanto to cultivate an experimental breed of pecan 10 to 12 times larger than naturally-occurring strains. Under an obscure clause in the S. 510 food safety bill, the FDA mounted a sting operation, seized their crops and… psych! Just wanted to see if I could fool anyone into thinking Big Sean‘s latest feature was about something other than the rapper’s testicles. In reality, this unreleased cut finds The Monsters serving up a stark, reverb-soaked backdrop for some of the artist’s very freakiest lyrical reflections; in energetically-flowed bars, the Motown native rhapsodizes about his sexual appetite, the colossal size of his junk and…. was that a Two Girls One Cup reference I just heard? While this version of the record isn’t set to appear on any project, those digging the G.O.O.D. signee’s dirty talk should keep it locked for the Travis Barker/Whoo Kid-presented Kid Let the Drummer Get Wicked Vol. 1 mixtape, which will feature Nut Bust in an updated (even filthier?) form.
Written by richard on 12/5/10
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.