Did y’all hear about the Big Nut Bust? Apparently, a group of Southern farmers had been secretly working with agricultural giant Monsanto to cultivate an experimental breed of pecan 10 to 12 times larger than naturally-occurring strains. Under an obscure clause in the S. 510 food safety bill, the FDA mounted a sting operation, seized their crops and… psych! Just wanted to see if I could fool anyone into thinking Big Sean‘s latest feature was about something other than the rapper’s testicles. In reality, this unreleased cut finds The Monsters serving up a stark, reverb-soaked backdrop for some of the artist’s very freakiest lyrical reflections; in energetically-flowed bars, the Motown native rhapsodizes about his sexual appetite, the colossal size of his junk and…. was that a Two Girls One Cup reference I just heard? While this version of the record isn’t set to appear on any project, those digging the G.O.O.D. signee’s dirty talk should keep it locked for the Travis Barker/Whoo Kid-presented Kid Let the Drummer Get Wicked Vol. 1 mixtape, which will feature Nut Bust in an updated (even filthier?) form.
Written by richard on 12/5/10
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D / Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.